The goal of CyberTech focus is to strengthen the local CyberTech startup ecosystem, grow the number of new CyberTech startups* and support the development of existing startups in the sector.
* CyberTech startups develop technologies, processes, and practices that are designed to protect networks, computers, programs, and data from attack, damage, or unauthorized access, including application security, information security, network security, disaster recovery/ business continuity planning, operational security, and end-user education.
Supporting existing CyberTech startups
- Supporting participation in international CyberTech conferences, fairs and investor meetings
- Introducing Estonian CyberTech solutions and initiatives locally and internationally
- Supporting to become an active member in international CyberTech organisations
- Creating possibilities for finding investors and venture capital companies
New CyberTech startups
- Organising idea hacks and hackathons
- Providing post hackathon mentoring sessions
- Organising intensive CyberTech startup business training
- Implementing startup mindset sessions into secondary education and university cybersecurity curriculum
Expanding CyberTech community
- Supporting CyberTech community members in their initiatives
- Organising community meetups for sharing success stories and obstacles
Expanding CyberTech startup ecosystem
- Gathering information about the local CyberTech startup sector.
- Raising awareness about cyber security trends and business opportunities in the future.
- Launching new and advocate existing support organisations with CyberTech focus.